Antitrust compliance is becoming more complex and costly. Joint investigations between local authorities are increasingly frequent and enforcement, more aggressive. As penalties become more punitive, cartel members race to self-report violations and obtain amnesty. For high growth companies, proper attention to antitrust and competition issues is crucial to the successful expansion of operations in and outside the country. Avenue Consulting Group provides competent and efficient advice on antitrust issues in connection with complex corporate transactions, abuse of predominant market position and restrictive agreements. We offer professional advice for our clients on antitrust and competition law at both local and global context of significant M&A operations and assists in negotiating agreements that are in full compliance with local and foreign competition legislation.
To help clients in their acquisition and restructuring transactions, we offer the full range of competition and antitrust advisory services. We provide valuable advice to the companies on the applicability of pre- and post-merger notification requirements and help our clients prepare and process necessary filings. We also offer expert assistance in complex competition disputes, with excellent litigation experience in preparing and sustaining successful defenses during Competition Authorities investigations and hearings and before the relevant authorities and courts.
Within our competition (antitrust) law area of practice, we offer the following services:
– Representation before the Competition Council, including contested hearings and investigations;
– Representation before courts and appeal bodies;
– Reviewing and advising on distribution and other commercial agreements;
– Advising on Mergers & Acquisitions, both pre- and post-closing;
– Assistance with the filing and obtaining of notices and authorizations related to market concentrations;
– Training and advising clients on the “do’s and don’ts” of commercial transactions and day-to-day operations to ensure compliance with relevant competition rules and regulations.
Head of Legal and Tax Advisory Services
Phone: 00374 93 36 29 29
Hovhannes has over 12 years of experience with involvement in legal advisory aspects of various fields ranging from Public Administration to Private Business. He has contributed to drafting subordinate legislation, juridical conclusions referring to interior legal acts, has an extensive record of cooperation with international organizations and institutions. Currently Hovhannes leads Avenue Consulting Group’s activities in providing advisory to all aspects of company operations, such as tax advisory, representation in judicial and state bodies, court representation, dispute resolution, negotiations with other parties, legal due diligence etc.