We are Client-oriented and Value-driven organization. We pay special attention to creation of reputation of reliable and Careersprofessional management and legal consultants. Being in a dynamic phase of growth we enable our employees’ professional growth and provide wide opportunities for professional development.
Our philosophy is based on our strong determination for growth. So we are always looking for talented and creative professionals to join our team email@example.com.
Conditions: Full time
Place: Yerevan Armenia
Avenue Consulting Group is hiring an Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. The incumbent will work on a variety of tasks related to company management and communication.
• Act as a contact point between the executives and internal/external clients,
• Receive calls, take messages and route correspondence,
• Handle requests and queries appropriately,
• Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders,
• Write minutes and accurately enter data,
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs,
• Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing system,
• Translate correspondence and other project documentation,
• Monitor office supplies,
• Perform other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics, Economics or Law,
• Proficiency in Armenian, English and Russian,
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office,
• Understanding of office management systems and procedures,
• Good planning and time management skills,
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload,
• High level verbal and written communications skills,
• Discretion and ability to handle confidential information,
• Previous work experience will be considered as an asset.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail, mentioning “Executive Assistant” in the message subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Application deadline: 01 June 2019