We are Client-oriented and Value-driven organization. We pay special attention to creation of reputation of reliable and Careersprofessional management and legal consultants. Being in a dynamic phase of growth we enable our employees’ professional growth and provide wide opportunities for professional development.
Our philosophy is based on our strong determination for growth. So we are always looking for talented and creative professionals to join our team email@example.com.
Conditions: Full time
Place: Yerevan Armenia
Avenue Consulting Group LLC is now hiring for full-time Call Center Specialist in Debt Collection Unit who is responsible for contacting debtors, negotiating for outstanding payments, keeping track records on payments and outstanding debts.
- Communicate with debtors by telephone and in writing,
- Find and inform debtors of overdue amounts,
- Provide alternatives to debtors who demonstrate the inability to pay,
- Negotiate payoff deadlines and reasonable payment plans with debtors,
- Initiate and explain required documents to complete by the debtors,
- Advise and follow-up with debtors on overdue amounts,
- Update loan status and database regularly,
- Ensure strict confidentiality of financial records,
- Prepare data reports on repayments on weekly & monthly basis,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Experience in the relevant field: banking; customer service; call center environment; loan servicing experience will be an asset,
- Basic math skills (multiplication, division, percentages),
- Working knowledge of MS Office,
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner,
- Ability to interact well with all types of people,
- Patience and ability to manage stress,
- Negotiation skills,
- Time management skills,
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure,
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail, mentioning “Call Center Specialist” in the message subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Application deadline: 02 February 2020