We are Client-oriented and Value-driven organization. We pay special attention to creation of reputation of reliable and Careersprofessional management and legal consultants. Being in a dynamic phase of growth we enable our employees’ professional growth and provide wide opportunities for professional development.
Our philosophy is based on our strong determination for growth. So we are always looking for talented and creative professionals to join our team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions: Full time
Place: Yerevan Armenia
Senior Legal Adviser will be responsible for developing various legal documents, drawing up comments and interpretations of legal acts, developing documents for representation in RA judicial and State bodies, providing explanations and advices for Company’s clients. Senior Legal Adviser will represent Customers interests in RA judicial and State bodies, as well as in other relevant bodies during negotiations etc.
• Conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the client or the organization,
• Provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents,
• Be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions,
• Conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyze the legal information,
• Assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis,
• Draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses,
• Design documents for RA judicial and State bodies, particularly – applications, petitions, mediations, etc.,
• Provide legal advice and assistance for the Clients in the following fields: corporate law, labor law, contractual law, etc.,
• Represents clients’ interests in courts, official bodies and other organizations,
• Perform other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
• Master’s Degree in Law,
• At least 5 years of working experience as a lawyer or a legal advisor,
• Fluent in written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian languages,
• Valid Advocates License is as an asset,
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally,
• Ability to interact well with all types of people,
• Patience and ability to manage stress,
• Excellent Negotiation skills,
• Time management skills,
• High sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure,
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills,
• Communication and representation skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to email@example.com e-mail, mentioning “Senior Legal Adviser” in the message subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Application deadline: 07 June 2019