We are Client-oriented and Value-driven organization. We pay special attention to creation of reputation of reliable and Careersprofessional management and legal consultants. Being in a dynamic phase of growth we enable our employees’ professional growth and provide wide opportunities for professional development.
Our philosophy is based on our strong determination for growth. So we are always looking for talented and creative professionals to join our team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions: Full time
Place: Yerevan Armenia
Avenue Consulting Group is looking for a skilled Accountant to maintain financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations
• Report to management regarding the finances
• Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
• Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems
• Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues
• Perform other duties assigned by the Supervisor
• University degree in Accounting or Finance
• At least 3 years of professional experience in accounting and finance
• Proficient knowledge of accounting software (1C, Armenian Software)
• Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
• Practical knowledge of RA Tax and Labor legislation
• Strong analytical and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong computer skills and experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Knowledge of Armenian Accounting Standards
• Excellent written and verbal skills in Armenian language; Knowledge of Russian and English is an asset
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to email@example.com e-mail, mentioning “Accountant” in the message subject line.
Application deadline: 27.05.2019
About company: Avenue Consulting Group LLC was founded in 2012. We provide professional Business Management, Consulting, Legal and Tax Advisory Services. The company is in a dynamic phase of development and enables employees’ professional growth providing a wide range of opportunities for professional fulfillment.